WNCV/COAST 93.3 Official General Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WNCV/COAST 93.3, Cumulus Media Inc. 225 NW Hollywood Blvd., Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Each contest is open to contestants of all ages. Should prize involve travel, winners under the age of 18 will be required to travel with adult of legal age and provide affidavit of consent to travel by their legal guardian.
3. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of WNCV/COAST 93.3, Cumulus Media Inc, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
4. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
5. General call-in to win contests are conducted at various days and times throughout the day as announced in advance.
6. Prizes such as lunch or dinner certificates, movie passes, tickets to area attractions, etc. will be awarded as announced. Contests conducted to award large prizes will have contest rules specific to that giveaway, prize, qualification to win, etc.
7. Cumulus Media Inc reserves the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements.
8. Listeners can register and become qualified for the contest by being the correct caller at 850-275-0993 when cued-to-call. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
9. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by Cumulus Media Inc. The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
11. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
12. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
13. WNCV/COAST 93.3shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
14. All entrants and winners agree that WNCV/COAST 93.3, Cumulus Media Inc, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
15. All prizes must be claimed in person at WNCV/COAST 93.3 during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
16. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
17. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
18. All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
19. The station reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
20. The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
21. The station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
22. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
24. Participating Sponsor:
Varies Per Contest As Provider of Prizes
***All special contest rules also apply.